New eco-friendly car design created
on Friday,August 05,2011 15:08
The Green Lite Motors, which is a company that creates vehicles that are better for the environment and made with as many sustainable products as possible, recently teamed with up with Autodesk Product Design Suite to create a three-wheel vehicle.
The car is technically classified as a motorcycle, even though it is completely enclosed and can accommodate two passengers. It can also go on the highway and reach speeds of 85 miles per hour. The vehicle also travels 100 miles before the little car needs to refuel, and it is all still in the design process.
"The Autodesk Product Design Suite has helped Green Lite Motors build the machine virtually to present an exceptionally strong vision of both the mechanical and aesthetic designs of our vehicle," said Tim Miller, president and CEO at Green Lite Motors. "In leveraging the capabilities of Digital Prototyping, within a few weeks we were able to collaborate with a shared Inventor model to create a design capable of being manufactured."
This hybrid vehicle will make less of an impact on the environment, and this design prototype will be digitally reconstructed before creation.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.