Dale Earnhardt Jr helps design new Hot Wheels car
on Tuesday,August 09,2011 22:08
It was recently announced that Hot Wheels, which is known for its mini-sized cars that a full of fun, will be joining forces with NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to create the ultimate toy vehicle.
The new car, which is called "Hammerhead," combines the classic 50s hot rod style with 60s muscle cars - with twin turbo V-8 engines. It was also named after one of Earnhardt Jr.'s many nicknames.
"I've grown up around cars all my life and played with Hot Wheels as a kid," said Earnhardt Jr. "It really was a once-in-a-lifetime experience to design my own Hot Wheels car. The design team was incredible to work with. It became clear that there are no boundaries with them. Wherever my imagination took me the designers could meet me there."
In addition to the new vehicle, the design will also appear on apparel including T-shirts and is available at Walmart.
Last year was the first time a NASCAR star joined in the design process, when Danica Patrick helped create the Danicar.
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.