Paris Hilton to help design clubhouse in Manila Philippines
on Monday,August 15,2011 22:08
It was recently announced that the hotel heiress and reality star Paris Hilton will be helping in the design of a clubhouse at the Azure Urban Resort Residences in Manila, Philippines, according to ABS-CBN News.
The massive residence, which has a resort-inspired theme, will have touches of Hiton's style. The firm put Hilton as the official ambassador for the project. She will take on the clubhouse along with other parts of the new residences.
"We chose Hilton because of her exposure to travel and her predisposition to many aspects of design - from fashion, beauty, lifestyle to world-class service. Deciding to work with her was the logical choice as we found no other personality more suited to embody the upscale fashionable beachgoer," Century Properties managing director, Robbie Antonio, told the news source.
According to The Philippine Star, Hilton arrived in Manila this past Sunday, and she begins the design program and process. She explained that she is excited for the upcoming design process and the experience that it will give her.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.