New golf course design approved in Nova Scotia
on Wednesday,August 17,2011 20:08
A new golf course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, is set to start construction in Ardoise, Nova Scotia, according to the World Property Channel.
This new design is expected to include villas, townhouses and amenities. It will spark the beginning of the Forest Lakes Country Club. People in the area have two weeks to appeal this approval, and once they do so construction will begin, according to the news provider.
"We will be making a concerted effort to work with local trades people and local contractors and professionals as much as we can," John Dicks, who is on the design team, told the news source. "As the only Nova Scotia-born member of the development team, that's very important to me."
The project's completion is not expected until 15 to 20 years from now, the media outlet reports.
Individuals who are interested in landscape architecture may have a good chance at landing a job once they graduate from their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment is expected to increase by 20 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.