IADT-Orlando now offering web design degree program
on Thursday,August 18,2011 22:08
The International Academy of Design and Technology in Orlando is now offering a web design and development degree program for both bachelor's and associate degrees.
The programs will include website design, programming and content management system operations. Students will be able to get the experience they need that will make them an asset in their profession.
The individuals who take on this degree will also be able to learn about the process that goes into designing a website, from designing a sit for a marketing purposes to programming it. Students will also be educated in the fundamental knowledge that goes into this profession including search engine optimization, human-computer interaction, and client-side scripting development. The intention of the program is that students will leave with the ability to understand every aspect that goes into this career.
Individuals who are interested in web design have a chance of obtaining a job once they graduate from their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in this field is expected to increase by 45 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Only Coding Dojo teaches five full stacks of the industry’s most in-demand web and mobile development technologies and languages with its onsite flex bootcamp.
- FULL IMMERSION - Dive into a fast-paced, innovative learning environment that fosters collaboration, not competition. And expect to start coding from day one on campus!
- FLEXIBLE PROGRAM TRACKS - Shape the curriculum to meet your career goals either before you begin or as you’re progressing through the bootcamp.
- HANDS-ON SUPPORT - Receive hands-on mentorship from your instruction team during the day and live remote support at night.
- 24/7 ACCESS - The Dojo is always open for you to work on projects, hang-out, and ultimately get the most out of your 14 weeks.
- Online Courses
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2009.
- Offers career assistance and resource services to both students and graduates.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACCSC).
- 4 campus locations in Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, and Oxnard, California, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Multimedia and Design
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.