Lady Gagas sister aspiring fashion designer
on Friday,August 19,2011 20:08
Pop star Lady Gaga seems to always be making headlines with her fashion sense, but now it may be her sister making the latest splash. Her sister, Natali Germanotta aka Baby Gaga, is enrolled in Parson's School of Design, and is well on her way to becoming a fashion designer, according to New York Magazine.
With the sibling that Germanotta has, it is guaranteed that professionals will consider her styles, which are reportedly edgy, like those of her sister. She is currently running design costumes for the off-Broadway show "Simon Says," which starts this fall, according to the media outlet.
When was still in high school, she interned for fashion designer Allison Parris.
"Natali has an edgier sense of style like her sister," Parris told the news source. "Initially when she went to the Grammys a few years ago, she wore one of our little lace trapeze dresses, but she styled it up with leather and hardware. She is so nice and so easy to work with. She is such a great girl."
According to StyleCaster, Germanotta made her debut on the small screen when she did a cameo in Lady Gaga's "Telephone" video.
- Fashion Marketing (AS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.