Baby diaper designs intended to boost sales
on Monday,August 29,2011 18:08
The designer baby diaper is in, and the conventional diaper is out. According to USA Today, diaper manufacturers are turning to fun designs on their products, and moms and dads are opting for these fun styles for their bundle of joy.
"It's all about moms getting compliments from other moms," Renee Fraser, advertising psychologist, told the news source. "Babies don't compliment each other on their diapers. Moms do."
These designer diapers can cost 20 percent more than conventional diapers, however they are still leaving the shelves and many babies are donning them. Diaper styles include floral prints from fashion designer Cynthia Rowley, ruffles and argyle print. Some are even being sold with a charitable incentive. Huggies is selling camouflage diapers, and for every package sold, one diaper will be given to a military service family in need, the media outlet reports.
According to the news channel KUSA-TV, this idea came months after the successful launch of another one of Huggies' designs. The company released the jean-look-a-like diapers that became instantly popular among moms and dads.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.