Jessica Simpson comes out with jewelry line
on Tuesday,August 30,2011 20:08
Firestar Diamonds recently announced that it will be teaming up with Jessica Simpson to design a new jewelry collection that will be sold exclusively at Zales Jewelers, according to Forbes Magazine.
The pop artist and reality TV star became a fashion designer and created the Jessica Simpson Collection. Now, she will be adding jewelry into the mix. The line will include rings, earrings, pendants and bracelets, and will come in gold silver and diamonds. It will be available for purchase in October, according to the news source.
Simpson's collection has been quite successful over the years. She sells everything from shoes, clothing, fragrances to accessories, and now jewelry. The line is currently worth approximately $1 billion, the media outlet reports.
According to Women's Wear Daily, the jewelry price will be generally affordable, ranging from $79 to $999. The line will be named Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend.
"The collection is beautifully crafted," Simpson told the news source. "The designs are airy and artistic and so easy to wear."
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.