Fashion designer Jason Wu announced to be St Regis Connoisseur
on Friday,September 09,2011 21:09
It was recently announced that fashion designer Jason Wu will be the next St. Regis Connoisseur, which will entail that Wu provides the hotels and resorts with fashion perspective, and also develop content specifically for their website and create different events at their various locations around the world.
"Jason Wu has established himself as one of this generation's most talented fashion designers, and we are thrilled to have him as our next St. Regis Connoisseur," said Paul James, global brand leader for St. Regis. "His modern and timeless aesthetic perfectly complements St. Regis and will offer our guests a fresh way to interact with and experience the brand through fashion."
Wu also stated that he is thrilled to be a part of this establishment, and that he is looking forward to upcoming projects.
There has only been one Connoisseur before Wu, polo player Nacho Figueras. The two will now be the faces of the brand, which is both passionate about polo as it is the designs and creations of Wu.
- Fashion Marketing (AS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.