Seattle hosts Sidewalk Sale
on Thursday,September 15,2011 21:09
The Seattle Design District Association will be hosting their first annual Sidewalk Sale, and will be taking place this Saturday, according to The Seattle Times.
Nearly 60 vendors will be lined up with their best items to lighten up any space in a home. There will be furniture, light, outdoor gardening items, home accessories and fabrics, leaving it very easy for homeowners to find what they are looking for, according to the news source.
The proceeds will also go to Seattle Children's PlayGarden.
In addition, interior designers will be unloading a series of items from their high-end projects, which includes vintage and antique pieces, that did not work out - and they will be on sale for 75 percent off, the media outlet reports.
Individuals who are interested in a career in interior design may want to know what the job market might be like after they graduate their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for individuals in this field is expected to increase by 19 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.