Alberta Museum receiving great reviews
on Friday,September 16,2011 20:09
The new Royal Alberta Museum in Edmonton, Canada, is in the design phase before construction, and is receiving rave reviews by architects and other experts in the field. The museum, which is set to open in 2015, earned a multi-million dollar contract to start the construction, according to CTV.
The first four design concepts were scrapped, and finally they came up with a product they all agreed upon. An architect based in Vancouver, Trevor Boddy, was originally from Edmonton, and believes the final product will attract a wide-range of people, according to the media outlet.
"I think the whole design process has been a bit of a panic up to now, but with a little bit of time and consideration I think a good design could emerge from her first ideas," Boddy told the news source.
Individuals who are interested in pursuing an architecture design degree may be able land a job once they graduate from their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for professionals in this field is expected to increase by 16 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.