Roksanda Illincic continues to impress
on Tuesday,September 20,2011 21:09
Fashion designer Roksanda Illincic has officially made a name for herself, as many awaited her collection during London Fashion Week yesterday, and viewers loved what they saw, according to the Associated Press.
Illincic has had many well-known clients over the years including first lady Michelle Obama, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, Emily Blunt and Gwenyth Paltrow.
"It's no surprise she is attracting big name clients," Avril Graham, Harper's Bazaar executive fashion and beauty editor, told the news source. "Roksanda is one of my own personal favorites on the London design scene. Her understanding of real women and silhouettes designed to flatter is perhaps the key to her success. Her collections are packed with must-have, tasteful numbers."
This is the fourth year that Illincic has contributed to London Fashion Week, but this is the first year that she was not labeled an "up-in-coming" designer, rather one that has already made it in the industry, the media outlet reports.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, fashion designers can make around $61,000, which was the annual median salary in 2008
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.