New interior design show on HGTV
on Wednesday,September 21,2011 21:09
There is a new show on HGTV called Design on a Dime, which helps transforms ordinary rooms into beautifully decorated spaces.
The host, Casey Noble, originally got her degree in fashion design at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. She helps redecorates rooms into aesthetically pleasing spaces without breaking the bank. Her fresh new ideas can be portrayed in a variety of homes across the country.
Even though Noble, who earned her spot as host after winning Design Star on HGTV, designs high-end luxury-looking rooms on the show, her style tends to be slightly different.
"I think most of my personal style is very southern California, that sort of L.A. beach thing," Noble said. "I live at the beach. I'm very, very tied to the beach."
Individuals who are interested in interior design may want to know what the job market will be like once they graduate from their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for professionals in this field is expected to increase by 19 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Interior Design (MFA)
- Interior Design (D)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.