Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
on Tuesday,September 27,2011 14:09
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
West will be showcasing his work towards the end of fashion week, on October 1, and many are looking forward to it, according to the news source.
It has been reported that the theme of West's show will involve samurais with sport garments and luxury fabrics with Japanese style embroidery. He has teamed up with fashion designer Katie Eary, and the two have been working on the collection for the past four months. Eary told the media outlet that she truly enjoys working with him and that she likes his style and designs.
Those who are interested in starting a career in fashion design may want to know what the salary will be like after they graduate from their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the annual median salary was approximately $61,000 in 2008 for professionals in this field.
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.