Online Fashion Design Schools
Becoming a fashion designer needn't involve you sitting in class. There are now some excellent fashion schools online that will teach you fashion theory and help you put it into practice, in your own home and at the speed that suits you. Online fashion design classes are a good way to combine the benefits of fashion education with the rigors of your schedule. read more (+)
Online fashion courses use the latest technology to bring dynamic tutoring systems, structured and practical coursework, and full documentation into your study space. Studying fashion design online can provide you with all the knowledge you would learn in a traditional classroom but in a more dynamic way.
Here you'll find online fashion schools that can provide a great first step to your becoming a fashion designer.
The following is a list of design schools that offer online Fashion Design programmes.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Fashion Design Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Young designer dresses Glee star for Emmy Awards
Heather Morris, who plays Brittany on the hit Fox television series "Glee," walked down the red carpet at the Emmy's wearing a deep blue gown with a plunging neckline and sprial construction.