Online Graphic Design Schools
Nowadays graphic designers spend more time working with Macs and light pens than pencil and paper, and so it makes sense that graphic design training should advance too. Online graphic design schools are flourishing, and make use of the latest technology to teach, instruct and tutor tomorrows graphic design professionals. read more (+)
Online programs allow you to study from home (or the beach!) in your own time and at your own pace.
All coursework and program documentation is available to you 24/7 and your tutor is only a click away.
Below, you'll find a list of online graphic design schools. For more detailed information on any of the schools, just click the request info button.
The following is a list of design schools that offer online Graphic Design programmes.
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.