Online Graphic Design Schools
Nowadays graphic designers spend more time working with Macs and light pens than pencil and paper, and so it makes sense that graphic design training should advance too. Online graphic design schools are flourishing, and make use of the latest technology to teach, instruct and tutor tomorrows graphic design professionals. read more (+)
Online programs allow you to study from home (or the beach!) in your own time and at your own pace.
All coursework and program documentation is available to you 24/7 and your tutor is only a click away.
Below, you'll find a list of online graphic design schools. For more detailed information on any of the schools, just click the request info button.
The following is a list of design schools that offer online Graphic Design programmes.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.