Online Interior Design Schools
Not all interior decorators learn their trade in the studio or the class room. The fast-changing needs of industry mean that many of tomorrow's interior design professionals are studying from home.
read more (+)
These students enjoy a freedom t learn at the time that best suits them, a yet lose nothing in terms of tuition quality. Today's online interior design programs employ top-end technology and knowhow to deliver advanced online tutoring systems, structured documentation and coursework management systems to provide first class interior design training packages.
The following is a list of design schools that offer online Interior Decorator programmes. To get more specific details on available programs, just click the request info buttons.
The following is a list of design schools that offer online Interior Design programmes.
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Interior Design Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.