Online Interior Design Schools
Not all interior decorators learn their trade in the studio or the class room. The fast-changing needs of industry mean that many of tomorrow's interior design professionals are studying from home.
read more (+)
These students enjoy a freedom t learn at the time that best suits them, a yet lose nothing in terms of tuition quality. Today's online interior design programs employ top-end technology and knowhow to deliver advanced online tutoring systems, structured documentation and coursework management systems to provide first class interior design training packages.
The following is a list of design schools that offer online Interior Decorator programmes. To get more specific details on available programs, just click the request info buttons.
The following is a list of design schools that offer online Interior Design programmes.
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
Latest Interior Design Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.