Online Multimedia Design Schools
Multimedia design and development uses the latest technology to deliver visually exciting products to a broad range of customers. Training in multimedia design also uses the latest technology to deliver online multimedia design schools to tomorrow's professionals. read more (+)
Advanced tutoring systems may employ real time communication with faculty members, and the best content management systems are used to put all course documentation and coursework in the right place.
To find out more about any of these schools, just click the request info button next to it.
Find Online Multimedia Design Schools for various Design Courses
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Multimedia Articles & News
Design jobs on the rise
It was recently reported that the job market for individuals in the retail and fashion fields is improving as higher salaries and job mobility is increasing, which is based off a survey that was conducted by 24 Seven's Fifth Annual Salary Survey.
Ferrari contest moves to next stage
College students have been given the chance to design a new Ferrari hypercar of the future for the Ferrari's World Design Contest, using Autodesk software, which is a company that has 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.