Coursework in Photography
Coursework is carried out by design students at college or university. It contributes towards their overall grade, but is separately assessed from final exams. Coursework may, for example, take the form of experimental work, or may involve research.
It can comprise dissertations, book reports or essays submitted for arts and design subjects.
Featured Photography Coursework Schools
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
Latest Photography Schools Articles & News
Professionals showcase their photos in English museum
Two photographers are displaying their work at a museum in Nottingham, England.
New flash templates for photographers released by website
A photography website announced that it has come out with a new Flash template design recently.