Coursework in Photography
Coursework is carried out by design students at college or university. It contributes towards their overall grade, but is separately assessed from final exams. Coursework may, for example, take the form of experimental work, or may involve research.
It can comprise dissertations, book reports or essays submitted for arts and design subjects.
Featured Photography Coursework Schools
- Commercial Photography (D)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
Latest Photography Schools Articles & News
Professionals showcase their photos in English museum
Two photographers are displaying their work at a museum in Nottingham, England.
New flash templates for photographers released by website
A photography website announced that it has come out with a new Flash template design recently.