Schools for Professional and Commercial Photography
Commercial and Professional Photography programs prepare students to pursue a wide range of careers using the art and science of photography.
There are degree programs available in commercial and professional photography that can teach students how to use a camera to express thoughts and feelings. These educational programs also teach students the fundamentals and commercial side of the photography business. A degree in professional and commercial photography can prepare you to work in a variety of different fields such as fashion photography, portrait photography, photojournalism, and much more.
The coursework for a commercial and professional photography degree involves studying basic art principles like color theory and design, art history, and photographic styles and techniques. Students will learn the fundamentals of darkroom development and film editing, and they also learn how to use filters, specialty lenses, flashes and other tools....Read More[+]
Featured Schools for Professional and Commercial Photography
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
Latest Photography Schools Articles & News
Professionals showcase their photos in English museum
Two photographers are displaying their work at a museum in Nottingham, England.
New flash templates for photographers released by website
A photography website announced that it has come out with a new Flash template design recently.