British-Columbia Web Design Training Schools
Schools that offer Web Design Training in British Columbia
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Their institutional scholarship is available to students who qualify.
- Campus features a Creative lab, where students may learn and get practice using industry standard hardware and software.
- Programs and courses include training in game development, graphic design, interior design, marketing and merchandising for fashion, and more.
- Provides career placement services including an online resume building tool, portfolio assistance, and interview skill development.
Latest Web Design Articles & News
Top five Boston schools websites
Website design has become imperative to business, schools and organizations alike, as many turn to the internet for information.
Amazon revamps website design
Amazon.com, the online retail supergiant, has recently started to test out a new design for its website, which has been completely revamped, according to the Wall Street Journal.