Web Design Masters Degree Programs
A master's degree in design is a postgraduate academic degree awarded after the completion of an academic program lasting from one to six years. In the US a Degrees in fine arts entails a one or two-year course which students would normally take after completing a bachelor's degree.
Featured Schools for Masters Degree in Web Design programs
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Web Design Articles & News
Top five Boston schools websites
Website design has become imperative to business, schools and organizations alike, as many turn to the internet for information.
Amazon revamps website design
Amazon.com, the online retail supergiant, has recently started to test out a new design for its website, which has been completely revamped, according to the Wall Street Journal.