Web Design Masters Degree Programs
A master's degree in design is a postgraduate academic degree awarded after the completion of an academic program lasting from one to six years. In the US a Degrees in fine arts entails a one or two-year course which students would normally take after completing a bachelor's degree.
Featured Schools for Masters Degree in Web Design programs
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Each year since 2004, The Princeton Review has included California University in its Best in the Northeast listing, recognizing Cal U as one of the best regional universities in the northeastern United States.
- Ranked #35 in Best Online Graduate Education Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost.
- Grants students in its Global Online program the same diploma as graduates from Cal U’s traditional degree programs.
- Has an student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1.
- Online Courses
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Web Design Articles & News
Top five Boston schools websites
Website design has become imperative to business, schools and organizations alike, as many turn to the internet for information.
Amazon revamps website design
Amazon.com, the online retail supergiant, has recently started to test out a new design for its website, which has been completely revamped, according to the Wall Street Journal.